Cantilan Bank enhances network reach with the opening of its first branch in the Visayas Region
Cantilan, Surigao del Sur (March 20, 2013) -- Cantilan Bank, Inc., the leading rural bank in the Caraga region, opened its 18th full-service branch in Sogod, Southern Leyte to cater to its fast-growing clientele. The new branch located on Osmeña Street was inaugurated on Monday, March 18, 2013.
Cantilan Bank (CBI) is a community bank that offers a wide range of financial products and services through its network of branches and Micro-Banking Offices that are strategically located across Caraga, Compostela Valley, Davao del Norte, Davao City, and now the Visayas.
“Sogod is the logical first step in the bank’s expansion in the Visayas region considering its dynamic commercial activity and fast-growing economy,” said Raul Urbiztondo, CBI General Manager. “I am extremely positive with this latest development.” Sogod is strategically located at a crossroads between Visayas and Mindanao and CBI views its presence in this municipality a key component in its strategic expansion and entry into a new market place. Continue reading...
Let's learn, play and have fun this summer!
Join in any of the following events for FREE:
- Kindergarten Arts, Badminton, Basketball, Volleyball,
Softball, Performing Arts, Soccer, Lawn Tennis
Be a Student Savers Club member now!
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for queries or
visit any Cantilan Bank office now!
- Eric Miller's experienced in Cantilan Bank
- Download our latest NEWSLETTER
- Speech of President Aquino at the 5th anniversary
- Cantilan Bank launches first Visayas branch
- PH aviation sector gets big boost
- Top Rural Banks in the Philippines 2012, by Assets
- Cantilan Bank's Tanya Hotchkiss to be honored as
next-generation global development leader
- 2011's Most Outstanding Rural Bank in Caraga
- We need to pay attention to financial education, too
- 6 things to do in the off-the-beaten town called
- Local bank helps IPs, CCT recipients save
- Chasing Waves: Surfing Paradise in Cantilan
- Ayoke Island | secret beach in the Philippines
- Innovations in expanding access to microfinance
- Cantilan Bank: The Story of Microfinance Impact in
- Small Wonder
- Christian Philip develops his dancing and
performing skills by joining SSC
- Find out why Queenie likes being a member of ssc
Sending allowance to your children comes easy, affordable and convenient through our MONEYCARD!
Want to own a MONEYCARD?
- Visit any Cantilan Bank office near you
- Fill-out the MONEYCARD application form
- Deposit minimum initial amount of Php200,
- Your MONEYCARD is ready for pick-up the next day! (CARCANMADCARLAN area only).
* For other branches, MONEYCARD is available after 5 working days!
Visit CANTILAN BANK now!